Why Our Clients Always Choose Lancashire Environmental Services:
TRANSPARENCY & RESPONSIVENESS - Means You Always Get Through To Who You Need.
- We know what it’s like to be stuck on the phone, just trying to speak to a customer services rep who 1) knows exactly what our problem is, 2) knows exactly how to solve it, 3) has the authority to make the decision.
- We always respond quickly to voicemails and we always fast track customer queries to the person who has the answers and the power to make them happen, fast!
CONSISTENT CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS - Means We’re Always Here For You.
- Relationships Matter and we all take personal pride in building professional relationships.
- We are a local business and we are always happily here for you.
- This means that when our customers telephone us, they know us, and we know them.
- Lancashire Environmental Services staff are well looked after and in turn are keen to look after our customers.
OUR FLEXIBILITY FAVOURS LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS NOT QUICK CASH - Means We Work Around You, Not Vice Versa.
- As a local business, we want our customers to stay with us forever, because they want to, not because they contractually have to.
- Our customers stay with us because they like us, rate us highly and value our service – not because they are locked into a rigidly inflexible contract.
- As an owner managed business we have the flexibility to discuss different price structures and we have a genuine interest in you to ensure that you are well looked after.
- We want local businesses to thrive! As a tailored service we can undertake our pest control or clinical waste services in a structure which suits you – not us.
YOU LOVE LOCAL - Means Your Spending Stays in Your Community.
- We’ve said it often and we’ll say it again: We are local.
- Our Customers and Clients know it and like it.
- They know that the money we are paid for our services feeds directly and entirely back into the Lancashire market.
- In what some commentators have called the age of austerity, this matters. A lot. Not just to our business, but to all Lancashire businesses.
- We ourselves are proud to support locally owned and operated businesses so that they can grow, hire more staff, increase employment and improve our communities.